Latest Gross profit Stories
- Distribution increased 7.5% versus 4Q 2014, 28.5% versus 1Q 2014 levels HOUSTON, May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) today announced financial and operating
BATON ROUGE, La., May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- First quarter 2015 highlights: -- Adjusted earnings of $1.17 per share, up 19% versus first quarter 2014. -- Net sales
- Board of Directors Authorizes A New $100 Million Share Repurchase Program NORTH BERGEN, N.J., May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Vitamin Shoppe, Inc.
CLEVELAND, May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TransDigm Group Incorporated (NYSE: TDG), a leading global designer, producer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components, today reported results for
JHUNAN, May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Innolux Corporation ("INX", "The Company") (TAIEX: 3481) today announced its 1Q 2015 consolidated revenues.
Earnings Improve and Margins Expand on Higher Revenues BIRMINGHAM, Ala., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE: VMC), the nation's largest producer of construction aggregates,
- ArcBest experiences best first quarter in seven years FORT SMITH, Ark., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ArcBest Corporation (Nasdaq: ARCB) today reported first quarter 2015 earnings of $0.03
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Sales of $1.292 billion HOUSTON, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- MRC Global Inc.
PARK CITY, Utah, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Nutraceutical International Corporation (NASDAQ: NUTR) today reported results for the fiscal 2015 second quarter ended March 31, 2015.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.