Latest Gross profit Stories
GAAP earnings of $0.29 per share includes impact of acquisition costs and other items; Non-GAAP earnings up 21% to a record $0.93 per share on 15% sales growth LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill., Nov.
- Net sales of $201.0 million down 0.9% compared to third quarter 2013 APPLETON, Wis., Nov.
- Signed Agreement to Increase Ownership to 95 Percent of Largest Chinese Sealing Manufacturer NOVI, Mich., Oct. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc.
Record Adjusted EPS; 21% Increase Over PY CALHOUN, Ga., Oct. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Company Raises Full-Year Revenue Guidance to $85.0 to $86.5 Million FT. MYERS, Fla., Oct.
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Oct.
- 2014 third quarter dividend of 75 cents per share, bringing 2014 cumulative cash dividends paid or declared to $4.25 per share SUGAR LAND, Texas, Oct.
Core Companion Animal Health Revenue Increases 12.8% from Prior-Year Period; Heska Introduces New Element HT5(TM) Instrument, Expanding Instrument Portfolio LOVELAND, Colo., Oct.
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CDI Corp.
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Oct. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V.
- A person who stands up for something, as contrasted to a bystander who remains inactive.
- One of the upright handlebars on a traditional Inuit sled.