Latest Group purchasing organization Stories
Group purchasing organization continues to experience exponential growth while helping organizations drive savings Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) August 28, 2012 Corporate United, the nation´s largest group purchasing organization (GPO), today announced its fifth consecutive year of ranking on the Inc. 5,000 list. Developed based on a variety of criteria, including percentage of growth (year-over-year), annual revenue and number of employees, only 5,000 out of approximately seven million...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.