Latest Grow house Stories
The city of Oakland, California legalized large-scale marijuana cultivation for medical use on Tuesday. The move aims to bring medical marijuana cultivation into the open and allow the city to profit by taxing those who grow it. The city will issue up to four permits for "industrial" cultivation starting next year. The resolution passed through the city council after a four-hour debate that pitted small-scale "garden" growers against advocates of a bigger, industrial system that would...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.