Latest Gruenenthal Group Stories
AACHEN, Germany, June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Gruenenthal Group announces its newsearch fields for licensing and acquisition in R&D and for marketed assets at the 2014 BIO International Convention, the world's largest partnering event for the biotechnology industry. The family owned, mid-sized research driven pharmaceutical company headquartered in Aachen, Germany, will be sharing with the biotech community its new approach to M&A and licensing. Gruenenthal, which...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.