Latest GSN Live Stories
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Dec. 22 /PRNewswire/ -- GSN (Game Show Network) today unveiled its CATCH-21 iPhone application, giving game show fans and casual gamers another way to build winning hands and play for prizes. Based on the hit game show hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro, GSN's CATCH-21 iPhone application is a skill-based spin on Blackjack (aka "21"). "Catch-21 has consistently been a top ten game on GSN.com, appealing to both casual gamers and game show fans," said Peter Blacklow, president...
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- GSN (Game Show Network) announced today the return of two of its most popular original series--THE NEWLYWED GAME and CATCH 21--each with new features for the new season. The second season of THE NEWLYWED GAME, hosted by Carnie Wilson, will premiere on Monday, October 12 and air weekdays at 6:00pm ET. Season three of CATCH 21, hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro, will premiere following THE NEWLYWED GAME at 6:30pm ET. THE NEWLYWED GAME returns with...
The once popular U.S. TV game show The Newlywed Game will soon breathe new life on the Game Show Network, a producer says. Michael Davies will be the executive producer for the incarnation of the marriage-based series. The TV official says the new version will embrace social changes since the series last aired, The Hollywood Reporter said Friday. Marriage has changed over the years -- what couples talk about, what they fight about, Davies said. So there will be a lot of updating just by the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.