Latest Guidelines Stories
AUGUSTA, Ga., Aug. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AWAC, an inVentiv Health company and a leading provider of proprietary physician-directed, nurse supported, information technology driven medical management solutions to employers, health plans and third-party administrators, proudly announces that it has become an official licensee of the National Comprehensive Cancer NetworkÃ® (NCCNÃ®) for use of the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN...
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Impac Software, part of the Elekta Group, today announced its collaboration with the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) to license NCCN's clinical care content to clinicians utilizing MOSAIQ(R), Impac's oncology electronic medical record (EMR). MOSAIQ will be the first oncology EMR to embed an intelligent search engine that dynamically links to the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology(TM). The NCCN Guidelines are used by...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.