Latest Gunfight at the O.K. Corral Stories
Tombstone, Ariz., the town made famous by Wyatt Earp and the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, is once again dealing with battling gunfighters -- re-enactors. Last year, a new mayor denied Stephen Keith and his Huckleberry Players a permit for street performances, the Los Angeles Times reports. The players' practice of walking the streets in costume to get tourists to their show was considered a street performance. In January, Larry Talvy, a National Guard veteran of Iraq appointed marshal by...
By GOSSIP KING; QUEEN MATT THOMAS; VICTORIA RICHARDS CATHERINE Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas' son Dylan may have inherited more than his parents bargained for. The confident eight-year-old told his drama teacher that he's sure he'll have no trouble learning to be an actor because of his talented parents. Catherine told Hello! magazine: "My son went to his first drama lesson and he turned to his teacher and said 'Don't worry. I'm a good actor. It's in my genes'." And with acting...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.