Latest GW PHARMACEUTICALS PLC Stories
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida, February 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alternative care industry sees growth as medical marijuana companies continue expansion: Zoned Properties, Inc. (OTC: ZDPY), Growlife, Inc. (OTCBB: PHOT), Advanced Cannabis Solutions, Inc. (OTCBB: CANN) Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHTP) and GW Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: GWPH) Zoned Properties, Inc. (OTC: ZDPY) http://www.zonedproperties.com, a lessor of land, facilities and equipment to the...
LONDON, Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- GW Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: GWPH, AIM: GWP, "GW" or the "Company"), a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing novel therapeutics from its proprietary cannabinoid product platform, announces the pricing of its follow-on offering of American Depositary Shares, or ADSs, on the NASDAQ Global Market. GW will issue 2,441,110 ADSs on the NASDAQ Global Market at a price of $36.00 per ADS raising gross proceeds...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.