Latest H8 Family Stories
Renesas Technology America, Inc. today introduced ten new microcontrollers (MCUs) in the H8SX family that provide a faster analog-to-digital (A/D) converter and a more precise digital-to-analog (D/A) converter. The new 32-bit, 50MHz devices give embedded systems better analog signal-processing capabilities for interfacing to TFT displays, sensors, scanners, and other types of input/output elements found in PCs, digital consumer products, office automation (OA) and industrial equipment. The...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.