Latest Habersham Funding LLC Stories
Atlanta-based life settlement industry pioneer continues focus on compliance; has long led way in championing regulation and is at forefront of disclosure trend Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) December 10, 2013 Habersham Funding, LLC, an Atlanta-based firm that does business nationally helping people cash out of their life insurance early, has been licensed in Arizona and Massachusetts. Habersham is one of the most-licensed life settlement and viatical settlement companies. Life settlements...
Atlanta-based Habersham Funding continues focus on compliance. (PRWEB) February 08, 2013 Habersham Funding, LLC, an Atlanta-based firm that does business nationally, has been licensed as a life settlement provider in New Hampshire. “We have long supported responsible regulation of the industry, and are proud to add the New Hampshire license to our extensive list of existing licenses,” says Adam S. Hicks, Habersham´s general counsel. “Regulation fosters a healthy...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.