Latest Hackensack University Health Network Stories
Author and health advocate Deirdre Imus is pleased to announce that The Deirdre Imus Environmental Health Center collaborated with Hackensack University Medical Center to earn Practice Greenhealth’s highest honor: the 2014 Environmental Excellence Award. The recognition names HackensackUMC as one of the top 25 green hospitals in the country. Hackensack, NJ (PRWEB) June 25, 2014 Author and health advocate Deirdre Imus is pleased to announce that The Deirdre Imus Environmental Health...
HACKENSACK, N.J., June 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- HackensackUMC is pleased to announce that it has earned Practice Greenhealth's highest honor as a 2014 Environmental Excellence Award winner, earning recognition as one of the top 25 green hospitals in the country. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20140611/117209 "I want to congratulate our team members for achieving this impressive distinction," said Robert C. Garrett, president and chief executive officer of the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.