Latest Hackensack University Medical Center Stories
"Orthopedics This Week" includes Dr. Wittig in its selected list of leading Orthopedic Oncologists Hackensack, NJ (PRWEB) May 21, 2013 Dr. James C. Wittig, Chief of Orthopedic Oncology (Pediatric and Adult) and Director of the Sarcoma Division of the John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey has been named one of the top 13 Orthopedic Oncologists in the United States by Orthopedics This Week. Dr. Wittig is one of approximately 125 surgeons in America...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.