Latest HAES Stories
The Association for Size Diversity and Health will host its 2013 Conference: “Staying the Health At Every Size® Course: Navigating the Weight Debate in the Evolving Healthcare Environment,” in Chicago, Illinois, from June 28-30. Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) May 11, 2013 The Association for Size Diversity and Health (ASDAH) will host its 2013 Educational Conference entitled “Staying the Health At Every Size® Course: Navigating the Weight Debate in the Evolving...
New study published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association shows 'health-at-every-size' approach is effective Most weight-control strategies emphasize energy-restricted diets and increased physical activity "“ and most are not effective over the long term. In a study of a "weight-acceptance" intervention, published in the November 2009 issue of the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, researchers found that there could be long-term beneficial effects on certain...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.