Latest Halliburton Stories
While numerous studies are under way to determine the impacts of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill on the Gulf of Mexico, the extent and severity of these impacts and the value of the resulting losses cannot fully be measured without considering the goods and services provided by the Gulf, says a new report from the National Research Council. The congressionally mandated report offers an approach that could establish a more comprehensive understanding of the impacts and help inform options for...
The report segments the global offshore drilling services market by services type, application areas, and geography. It also focuses on the market share analysis, value chain; Porters five force analysis, and market metrics such as drivers, restraints, burning issues, winning imperative and opportunities. (PRWEB) July 09, 2013 The report “Offshore Drilling Market By Services (Contract Drilling, Directional Drilling, Logging While Drilling), Applications (Shallow Water, Deepwater,...
In Scott Smith's response to ExxonMobil's letter to Congressman Markey regarding the Pegasus pipeline tar sands oil spill in Mayflower, AR, the facts and science of why people are getting sick in Mayflower, AR and the needless destruction of the wetlands are explained. Mayflower, AR (PRWEB) June 20, 2013 Opflex Solutions, Inc. responded today to ExxonMobil´s recent acknowledgement that OPFLEX® Technology is a comparable sorbent material that could have been used during the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.