Latest Hanauma Bay Stories
A man who lost his wedding ring off the coast of Hawaii's Oahu island less than 24 hours after his nuptials says the ring washed ashore four days later. Carlton Helm said he had gone for an 8.5-mile paddle along Oahu's east shore Sunday morning and did not realize until he was nearly finished that he had lost the waterproof case containing his wallet, cell phone and wedding ring, KITV in Honolulu reported Wednesday. It was gone. The container was gone and I freaked out. I was like 'Oh my...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.