Latest Hanwha Stories
Agreement brings a new age of metal replacement materials to Asia. Bellingham, WA (PRWEB) June 26, 2013 Integral Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: ITKG), a pioneer in conductive hybrid plastics, announced today that it has signed a 10-year agreement with Hanwha L&C, a global high-tech materials maker based in South Korea. The agreement grants Hanwha L&C exclusive rights to sell, distribute and manufacture Integral's patented line of conductive plastics, ElectriPlast®, in South...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.