Latest Harkin Computer Lab Stories
The Washington, DC-based Gallaudet University has historically offered the vanguard approach for meeting the academic needs of its students who are deaf and heard of hearing. Vital to communication, the advancements in computer technology and internet-based applications made it necessary for the Harkin Computer Lab´s administrators to develop a new, progressive vision in furniture design and space planning layout, finding collaboration partners with SMARTdesks designers and product...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.