Latest Harlin Stories
By Jason Bracelin They call themselves facilitators, not promoters. There's a difference, you know. "I try to make that clear to everybody," Thirry Harlin says between bites of his lunch at The Strip Sandwich Shop on a recent Tuesday afternoon. "We're not corporate guys," his cohort, James Woodbridge, notes. Together and on their own, these two fixtures of the Vegas indie music scene have booked tons of shows over the years, Woodbridge as the head of his MetaMeta Productions company,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.