Harmonia axyridis Reference Libraries
Cucujiformia is an infraorder of Polyphagan beetles, representing the vast majority of plant eating beetles. The infraorder contains six superfamilies: Lymexylidae (ship-timber beetles) Cleroidea (checkered beetles, bark-gnawing beetles and soft winged flower beetles) Cucujoidea (31 families that includes ladybirds, fungus beetles and bark beetles) Tenebrionoidea (also Heteromera) (30...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.