Latest Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle Stories
By Andrew Dansby, Houston Chronicle Aug. 6--Seth Rogen won High Times magazine's Stony Award in 2007 for his work in the pothead romcom Knocked Up. He seems a likely nominee again for the award, which is given to the stoner of the year, for Pineapple Express, a film that puts Rogen on the stoner-movie equivalent of Marlon Brando's Oscar-nominated drama run in the 1950s. Those who go back with Rogen to his start on TV's Freaks and Geeks, where he played an implied stoner, aren't surprised...
By Nellie Andreeva LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Harold & Kumar" star Kal Penn has joined the cast of Fox's action drama "24" in a recurring role. He will play a guy who is somehow involved with the Islamic guru running the neighborhood mosque and might be the key to a terrorist plot. Penn, along with John Cho, starred in New Line's 2004 comedy "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" and is attached to the sequel, "Harold & Kumar Go to Amsterdam." He recently appeared...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.