Latest Harrisvaccines Stories
AMES, Iowa, June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ames, Iowa-based vaccine producer, Harrisvaccines, today announced it has been granted United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) conditional licensure of the company's Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDv) Vaccine, RNA utilizing its SirraVax(SM )RNA Particle Technology. This is the first USDA conditional license granted for a PEDv vaccine since the initial outbreak, and it will allow Harrisvaccines to sell their vaccine directly to the...
AMES, Iowa, Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ames, Iowa-based vaccine producer, Harrisvaccines, today announced it has been granted United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) autogenous licensure of the company's Rotavirus C vaccine utilizing its SirraVax(SM )RNA Particle Technology, approved by the Department's Center for Veterinary Biologics (CVB) for disease caused by Rotavirus subtype C. Rotavirus C is a cause of diarrhea and mortality in young piglets. Preparing effective...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.