Latest HCV Stories
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Institute of Health (NIH) has awarded a Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant to Daktari Diagnostics for development
LONDON, March 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- To mark International Women's Day (March 8, 2015), Women for Positive Action has launched a practical and informative new educational
- In adult patients co-infected with genotype 1 (GT1) hepatitis C virus (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1), TURQUOISE-I, using VIEKIRA PAK with ribavirin (RBV), demonstrated sustained
- Submission based on Phase 3 GIFT-I study in patients with genotype 1b chronic hepatitis C virus infection NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Feb.
-Extended Follow-Up Shows 4/14 Patients Treated with a Single SC Dose of 2 mg/kg of RG-101 are Target Not Detected at Day 85 - LA JOLLA, Calif., Feb.
DALLAS, January 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeScienceIndustryResearch.com adds Hepatitis C Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014 as well as Hepatitis C Market & Forecast,
- Novartis returns Alisporivir (DEB025) to Debiopharm Group(TM) including all rights for HCV and other indications - LAUSANNE, Switzerland, January 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Expects Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $4.25 to $4.45 (GAAP EPS of $3.99 to $4.19); Guidance to be Further Refined as HCV Launch Progresses NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Jan.
Accelerates RG-101 for HCV with Dual-Track Clinical Development Strategy; Top-Line, Single Dose, 4 mg/kg Results as Well as 2mg/kg Extended Follow Up Results from Ongoing Study to be Reported in Early
-- New all-oral, short-course (12 weeks), interferon-free treatment available in Canada for genotype 1 hepatitis C patients -- In Phase 3 clinical trials, HOLKIRA
Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is an enveloped, positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus of the family Flaviviridae. It consists of a core of genetic material surrounded by an icosahedra protective shell of protein. The genome consists of a single open reading frame that is 9600 nucleotide bases long. HCV replication takes several steps. It primarily replicates in the hepatocytes of the liver. It can also reproduce in peripheral blood mononuclear cells. There is a wide variety of genotypes and...
- One who brings meat to the table; hence, in some countries, the official title of the grand master or steward of the king's or a nobleman's household.