Latest HCV Stories
- Novartis returns Alisporivir (DEB025) to Debiopharm Group(TM) including all rights for HCV and other indications - LAUSANNE, Switzerland, January 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Expects Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $4.25 to $4.45 (GAAP EPS of $3.99 to $4.19); Guidance to be Further Refined as HCV Launch Progresses NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Jan.
Accelerates RG-101 for HCV with Dual-Track Clinical Development Strategy; Top-Line, Single Dose, 4 mg/kg Results as Well as 2mg/kg Extended Follow Up Results from Ongoing Study to be Reported in Early
-- New all-oral, short-course (12 weeks), interferon-free treatment available in Canada for genotype 1 hepatitis C patients -- In Phase 3 clinical trials, HOLKIRA
- In Phase 3 clinical trials, VIEKIRA PAK cured 95-100 percent of hepatitis C patients, with less than 2 percent of patients experiencing virological failure NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Dec.
SANTA CRUZ, Calif., Dec.
LONDON, December 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details Hepatitis C treatments - your guide to medical needs, R&D trends and future drug revenues Discover
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aethlon Medical, Inc.
- Major regulatory milestone achieved toward approval in the European Union NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov.
Nature Communications paper offers pivotal new information about how the virus interacts with and evades therapeutics, as well as new clues to its role in cancer development. New
Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is an enveloped, positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus of the family Flaviviridae. It consists of a core of genetic material surrounded by an icosahedra protective shell of protein. The genome consists of a single open reading frame that is 9600 nucleotide bases long. HCV replication takes several steps. It primarily replicates in the hepatocytes of the liver. It can also reproduce in peripheral blood mononuclear cells. There is a wide variety of genotypes and...
- A handkerchief.
- In general, any miraculous portrait of Christ.