Latest Health information management Stories
New research entity to focus on best practices in health information services. (PRWEB) October 24, 2013 Care Communications, Inc., a national health information consulting and outsourcing firm, and the University of Pittsburgh, Department of Health Information Management, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences announced today the creation of a new research entity named the CAREinnoLab. The CAREinnoLab will conduct ongoing research and objective analysis in the field of health care...
ImplementHIT, the developer of innovative physician training software which saves learners’ time and increases relevance via advanced targeting of EHR, ICD-10 and performance training announced today it will participate at The AHIMA 2013 Convention and Exhibit that will take place October 27-30, 2013 in Atlanta, GA within the Innovation Pavilion, Exhibit Hall A1/A2, Booth #441, one of a limited number of select participants to the overall Innovation Track. NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) October...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.