Latest HealthyFood Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Americans are pretty good at knowing what they should and shouldn´t eat. One would be hard pressed to find someone who looks at a cheeseburger and sees a healthy meal. Yet there exists a significant gap between what we know we should eat and what we choose when meal time comes around. One of the most common excuses for not eating a healthier diet is the high cost of organic foods, produce and other natural foods. In South...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.