Latest Heart failure Stories
-- Largest private donation in Canadian health care history will bring together the strengths of SickKids, UHN, and U of T in individualized genomic medicine, tissue engineering,
- Results from two studies presented at American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2014 - CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Nov.
- Statistically significant and robust reductions in key biomarkers of ventricular remodeling and inflammation following single, two-hour infusion SAN DIEGO, Nov.
The Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) has launched the first-ever CTEPH Awareness Day to raise awareness about Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH) – a form of pulmonary
SynCardia was honored for its Freedom portable driver that powers the SynCardia Total Artificial Heart.
Outcomes of the AUGMENT-HF Trial of Algisyl-LVR for Advanced Heart Failure Patients Presented at American Heart Association's Clinical Science Special Reports CHICAGO, Nov.
Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute cardiologist presents findings at American Heart Association Scientific Meeting, results simultaneously published in JAMA Kansas
Expresses Continued Confidence in ACTOS DEERFIELD, Ill. and OSAKA, Japan, Nov.
- New data from PARADIGM-HF shows LCZ696 cut incidence of sudden deaths, emergency room visits, hospitalizations, worsening symptoms and need for more intense treatment in HFrEF patients versus enalapril(1,2) EAST
Pulmonary hypertension (PH) patients from around the country, accompanied by staff from the Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA), are meeting with Members of Congress today to shed light on
Circulation is a scientific journal published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins on behalf of the American Heart Association. In 2008 the journal added six subspecialty publications: Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology, Circulation: Heart Failure, Circulation: Cardiovascular Imaging, Circulation: Cardiovascular Interventions, Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, and Circulation: Cardiovascular Genetics. Circulation publishes articles related to research in and the...
- The horn of a unicorn considered as a medical or pharmacological ingredient.
- A winged horse with a single horn on its head; a winged unicorn.