Latest Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association Stories
Industry concerned that proposed standards will mean slow clean air progress ARLINGTON, Va., May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA) submitted its comments to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) today in response to the Agency's proposed New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for Residential Wood Heaters. "We are glad to have the opportunity to submit our comments to EPA. The hearth products industry welcomes EPA's efforts to update...
ARLINGTON, Va., April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Outdoor cooking remains more popular than ever, with seventy percent of Americans revealing that they prefer cooking out over eating out to save money, according to new national poll released today by the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA). In fact, consumers claimed that a cookout at home is more fun and relaxing than dining out, while also beneficial for avoiding travel (58 percent), dress codes (57 percent) and crowds (56...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.