Latest Heath Ledger Stories
LOS ANGELES, Feb.
U.S. actress Michelle Williams, who is the mother of the late Heath Ledger's 3-year-old daughter, says she and filmmaker Spike Jonze are no longer dating. Ledger died in January 2008 of an accidental prescription drug overdose.
Actor Heath Ledger's final film, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, may have found a buyer in the United States, people involved in the negotiations said. Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions Group is in advanced talks to pick up the film and distribute it theatrically through Sony Pictures Classics, Variety reported Thursday.
A Modest Mouse music video Australian actor Heath Ledger directed before he died is to be released on the Internet. Ledger died last year of an accidental prescription drug overdose, leaving unfinished the animated King Rat video, which is intended to raise awareness about commercial whaling off the coast of Australia, the BBC said.
The New York apartment building where Australian actor Heath Ledger died last year has been sold for $15 million at a foreclosure auction.
The New York building where actor Heath Ledger died of an accidental prescription drug overdose is facing foreclosure, an attorney says. Attorney Kent Karlsson, who represents a minority owner of the building in New York's SoHo neighborhood, said foreclosure proceedings on the property are nearing completion after lengthy court dealings, the New York Post reported Sunday. Ledger, whose movie credits included The Dark Knight and The Patriot, died in one of the building's apartments on Jan.
A fantasy film Australian actor Heath Ledger was working on before he died has screened at the Cannes Film Festival in France. Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell signed up to play different aspects of Ledger's character in the unfinished film,m The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, after Ledger died of an accidental prescription drug overdose in January 2008.
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, the late Australian actor Heath Ledger's last movie, will be screened at the Cannes Film Festival, organizers said. Ledger had been working on the movie at the time of his death of an accidental prescription drug overdose in January 2008.
- A serpent whose bite was fabled to produce intense thirst.