Latest Heckmann Corporation Stories
-- Heckmann Corporation places the single largest order for liquefied natural gas (LNG) trucks by a U.S. customer (200) -- First major exploration and production company's supply chain transition to natural gas -- NGV fleet to reduce Heckmann Water Resources' carbon footprint in Haynesville Shale area by up to 30% and dramatically reduce fuel cost VANCOUVER, April 5 /PRNewswire/ - Westport Innovations Inc. (TSX:...
Heckmann Corporation of Palm Desert, California (NYSE: HEK, HEK.U, HEK.WS) ("Heckmann") announced today that Heckmann stockholders approved the proposed merger with China Water and Drinks Inc. (OTCBB: CWDK) ("China Water") at its special meeting of stockholders held today. All of the additional proposals presented at the special meeting were also approved by Heckmann stockholders. Over 95% of the shares voted were cast in favor of the merger. Less than 5% of stockholders from Heckmann's IPO...
China Water and Drinks Inc. (OTCBB: CWDK.OB) ("China Water") and Heckmann Corporation of Palm Desert, California (NYSE: HEK, HEK.U, HEK.WS) ("Heckmann") today announced that China Water has acquired two bottled water manufacturers in China for $11.7 million in cash. China Water and Heckmann Corporation previously disclosed that these acquisitions were in process. Both acquisitions have now successfully closed, as follows: -- Beijing Changsheng Taoda Co., Ltd. was acquired for $6.0...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.