Latest hemophilia A Stories
WHIPPANY, N.J., Dec. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer HealthCare has submitted a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the U.S.
- Three-year findings regarding prophylaxis versus on-demand treatment in adults with hemophilia A WHIPPANY, N.J., Sept.
- Only Hemophilia A Therapy to Provide Bleeding Protection with Prophylactic Regimens of Either Every Three to Five Days or Once-Weekly Infusions - MISSISSAUGA, ON, Aug.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany, June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer HealthCare (Bayer) and Dimension Therapeutics, a company focused on developing novel adeno-associated virus (AAV) gene therapy
- Kogenate® FS antihemophilic factor (recombinant) approved for routine prophylaxis to prevent or reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes in adults with hemophilia A WHIPPANY,
LONDON, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:
- The PROTECT VIII study met its primary efficacy and safety objectives for the treatment of patients with hemophilia A WHIPPANY, N.J., Feb.
Global Hemophilia Market Report: 2013 Edition research studies the hemophilia market on a global scale and its various segments. Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September
- A ceramic container used inside a fuel-fired kiln to protect pots from the flame.