Latest Hennes & Mauritz Stories
MarketReportsOnline.com adds “Global apparel markets: business update, 4th quarter 2013” report to its research store. Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 30, 2014 This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers, corporate social responsibility (CSR), corporate strategy, financial results, international trade policy, joint ventures, cooperation, licensing...
LONDON (Reuters) - Fashion retailer H&M said it would use British supermodel Kate Moss in an upcoming advertising campaign after hearing her explanation and regret following accusations she took illegal drugs. A spokeswoman for Hennes & Mauritz told Reuters on Saturday company representatives had met with Moss following the publication of pictures on Thursday in the Daily Mirror, which the British tabloid said showed her snorting cocaine. The model has not commented on the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.