Latest Henry Perky Stories
Launches new campaign focusing on simplicity, authenticity, longevity PARSIPPANY, N.J., April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- In a time when many food products are being enhanced with "super ingredients" and altered to match the latest diet trends, one food brand is bucking marketing trends and embracing its "lack of innovation." After more than 100 years, Post Original Shredded Wheat cereal continues to be made with one simple, honest ingredient - 100% natural whole grain wheat. From high-tech cell...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.