Latest Hepacivac Stories
As well as results from its Pivotal Phase 3 C-EDGE Programme Evaluating Grazoprevir/Elbasvir Showing High Sustained Virologic Responses Across Broad Range of Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C Virus
- AbbVie's investigational, interferon and ribavirin-free treatment in Japan consists of a 12-week, two direct-acting antiviral, fixed-dosed combination of paritaprevir/ritonavir with ombitasvir, dosed
Presentations include late-breaking final results from the Phase 3 OPTIMIST trials and interim results from the Phase 2 IMPACT trial of simeprevir CORK, Ireland, April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/
DALLAS, January 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeScienceIndustryResearch.com adds Hepatitis C Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014 as well as Hepatitis C Market & Forecast,
- In Phase 3 clinical trials, VIEKIRAX + EXVIERA cured 95-100 percent of genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients, with less than 2 percent of patients experiencing virologic failure,
- Novartis returns Alisporivir (DEB025) to Debiopharm Group(TM) including all rights for HCV and other indications - LAUSANNE, Switzerland, January 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Nature Communications paper offers pivotal new information about how the virus interacts with and evades therapeutics, as well as new clues to its role in cancer development. New
- Interim Results from Ongoing Study Demonstrate Human Proof-of-Concept and Underscore the Value of Regulus' microRNA Platform - LA JOLLA, Calif., Oct.
- Results Confirm Efficacy and Safety of an All-Oral combination of Mogrovir(TM) with Ribavirin(TM) in Genotype 1, Therapy Naive HCV Patients. LOS ANGELES, July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/
Arrival of IFN-Free Therapies Will Bring Patients For Whom Current Therapies are Ineffective Back to the Drug-Treated Population, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON,
- an ornament or knob in the shape of a flower
- In architecture, a floral ornament; specifically, the large conventional flower usually placed in the center of the abacus of a Corinthian capital or classic ceiling-caisson; also, the floreated termination of a Gothic finial.