Latest Hepatitis C and HIV co-infection Stories
Analysis of over 4,000,000 patients was selected as a Poster of Distinction at Digestive Disease Week. New York, NY (PRWEB) May 22, 2015 Medivo, Inc.,
New Hepatitis C Fund - A Welcome Announcement During Hepatitis Awareness Month GAITHERSBURG, Md., May 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The HealthWell Foundation(®), an independent non-profit that
As well as results from its Pivotal Phase 3 C-EDGE Programme Evaluating Grazoprevir/Elbasvir Showing High Sustained Virologic Responses Across Broad Range of Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C Virus
- The New Drug Application (NDA) was accepted by the U.S.
- Data from OPTIMIST-1 and OPTIMIST-2 Trials Showing SVR12 Rates of 97 Percent and 84 Percent to be Presented at The International Liver Congress(TM) 2015 of the European Association for the Study
Presentations include late-breaking final results from the Phase 3 OPTIMIST trials and interim results from the Phase 2 IMPACT trial of simeprevir CORK, Ireland, April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/
LONDON, March 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- To mark International Women's Day (March 8, 2015), Women for Positive Action has launched a practical and informative new educational
-- New all-oral, short-course (12 weeks), interferon-free treatment available in Canada for genotype 1 hepatitis C patients -- In Phase 3 clinical trials, HOLKIRA
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aethlon Medical, Inc.
- Major regulatory milestone achieved toward approval in the European Union NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov.
- A handkerchief.
- Specifically— The legendary sweat-cloth; the handkerchief of St. Veronica, according to tradition miraculously impressed with the mask of Christ; also, the napkin about Christ's head (Johu xx. 7).
- In general, any miraculous portrait of Christ.