Latest hepatitis C Stories
As well as results from its Pivotal Phase 3 C-EDGE Programme Evaluating Grazoprevir/Elbasvir Showing High Sustained Virologic Responses Across Broad Range of Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C Virus
- The New Drug Application (NDA) was accepted by the U.S.
POTTERS BAR, England and HYDERABAD, India, April 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mylan N.V.
- Data from OPTIMIST-1 and OPTIMIST-2 Trials Showing SVR12 Rates of 97 Percent and 84 Percent to be Presented at The International Liver Congress(TM) 2015 of the European Association for the Study
- AbbVie's investigational, interferon and ribavirin-free treatment in Japan consists of a 12-week, two direct-acting antiviral, fixed-dosed combination of paritaprevir/ritonavir with ombitasvir, dosed
Quantitative Test for Rapid Measurement of Hepatitis C virus Viral Load and confirmation of HCV infection delivers on-demand results in less than 2 hours SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/
Presentations include late-breaking final results from the Phase 3 OPTIMIST trials and interim results from the Phase 2 IMPACT trial of simeprevir CORK, Ireland, April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/
- 29 abstracts, including sub-analyses of AbbVie's approved treatment of VIEKIRAX® + EXVIERA®, as well as new data from Phase 3b development program and AbbVie's HCV pipeline compounds NORTH
DALLAS, April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- RnRMarketResearch.com adds "Liver Cirrhosis and Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" to its store.
One of the nation’s leading innovative specialty pharmacies, BioPlus, announces the release of a new app for providers to access up-to-date hepatitis C treatment guidelines. Altamonte
Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is an enveloped, positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus of the family Flaviviridae. It consists of a core of genetic material surrounded by an icosahedra protective shell of protein. The genome consists of a single open reading frame that is 9600 nucleotide bases long. HCV replication takes several steps. It primarily replicates in the hepatocytes of the liver. It can also reproduce in peripheral blood mononuclear cells. There is a wide variety of genotypes and...
- A person or thing gazed at with wonder or curiosity, especially of a scornful kind.