Latest hepatitis C Stories
DALLAS, January 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeScienceIndustryResearch.com adds Hepatitis C Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014 as well as Hepatitis C Market & Forecast,
- In Phase 3 clinical trials, VIEKIRAX + EXVIERA cured 95-100 percent of genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients, with less than 2 percent of patients experiencing virologic failure,
Agreements support both treatment therapies while helping members, health plans and employers manage costs ST. PAUL, Minn., Jan.
- Novartis returns Alisporivir (DEB025) to Debiopharm Group(TM) including all rights for HCV and other indications - LAUSANNE, Switzerland, January 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds "Hepatitis D - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" to its store. This report provides an overview of the Hepatitis D's therapeutic pipeline. DALLAS, Dec.
-- New all-oral, short-course (12 weeks), interferon-free treatment available in Canada for genotype 1 hepatitis C patients -- In Phase 3 clinical trials, HOLKIRA
- Viekira Pak® Will Be the Exclusive Option for Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Patients Covered by the Express Scripts National Preferred Formulary ST. LOUIS, Dec.
- In Phase 3 clinical trials, VIEKIRA PAK cured 95-100 percent of hepatitis C patients, with less than 2 percent of patients experiencing virological failure NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Dec.
SANTA CRUZ, Calif., Dec.
Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is an enveloped, positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus of the family Flaviviridae. It consists of a core of genetic material surrounded by an icosahedra protective shell of protein. The genome consists of a single open reading frame that is 9600 nucleotide bases long. HCV replication takes several steps. It primarily replicates in the hepatocytes of the liver. It can also reproduce in peripheral blood mononuclear cells. There is a wide variety of genotypes and...
- The parings of haberdine; also, any kind of fragments.