Latest Hi-Shear Technology Corporation Stories
Hi-Shear Technology pyrotechnic devices contributed to the successful Mars landing of NASA´s Mars Science Laboratory (MSL) “Curiosity” rover on August 5, 2012 at 10:31 pm (PDT). (PRWEB) September 08, 2012 Hi-Shear Technology Corporation (Hi-Shear), a subsidiary of the Chemring Group PLC ("Chemring"), announced that it was a contributor to the successful landing of the NASA Mars Science Laboratory´s Curiosity rover on Mars, August 5, 2012. Hi-Shear supplied over 200...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.