Latest High-yield debt Stories
Survey Included 56 High-Yield, Federally-Insured, Completely Liquid Checking Accounts NEW YORK, May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Even in this era of persistently low interest rates, there are still financial institutions offering yields of 2% or more on federally-insured deposits that are completely liquid, according to a new Bankrate.com (NYSE: RATE) report. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20130805/FL58072LOGO Bankrate.com recently surveyed 56 high-yield checking accounts offered...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.