Latest Hilton Hotel Corp. Stories
Hilton Hotel Corp. said Wednesday it was served with a subpoena concerning corporate espionage from the U.S. Southern New York Attorney's Office. A week ago, the company said a corporate espionage suit filed by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc., was without merit. On Wednesday, Hilton reversed direction and said it had suspended development of the Denizens Hotel brand pending an internal investigation. Starwood Hotels filed suit April 16 alleging Ross Klein, its former Luxury...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.