Latest Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. Stories
MADISON, Wis., March 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellular Dynamics International (CDI) and Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. (Roche) today announced a workshop to be held during the Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, UT, on March 7 - 11.
- SYNCHRONY Study Published in The Lancet Supports Cardio-Protective Potential of Aleglitazar - NUTLEY, N.J., June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Roche today announced it will start Phase III clinical investigations for aleglitazar, its innovative PPAR co-agonist R1439 which is uniquely designed to reduce cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in high risk patients with type 2 diabetes.
NUTLEY, N.J., May 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Waleed Danho, Ph.D., Distinguished Research Leader at Roche was honored as the 2009 recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award presented by the North Jersey Section of the American Chemical Society (ACS) on May 27, 2009 at Fairleigh Dickenson University (http://theindicator.org/2009-05.pdf).
NUTLEY, N.J., May 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Three Roche employees were recognized for their significant contributions to industry in New Jersey at the 2009 TWIN Awards Dinner held April 30, 2009.
Start of trial triggers $10 million milestone payment to Pharmasset PRINCETON, N.J., April 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pharmasset, Inc.
- State-of-the-art facility designed to foster drug delivery - MADISON, Wis. and NUTLEY, N.J., April 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Roche Madison Inc.
- Largest Prospective Study Demonstrates Treatment Success, and Highlights Potential Factors that Affect Health Outcomes, in Latino Population Suffering from Chronic Hepatitis C - NUTLEY, N.J., Jan.
-Growing Body of Data Supports XELOX as Effective Alternative to Standard of Care- NUTLEY, N.J., Jan.
- Sleep; the state or condition of being asleep.
- The state or condition of numbness of a part due to pressure on a nerve: as, the obdormition of a limb.