Latest Holcim Ltd Stories
Tim Cost, Holcim (US) senior technical service engineer and ACI Fellow, to instruct for three education sessions at show BEDFORD, Mass., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Holcim (US), Inc., one of the nation's leading manufacturers of cement and mineral components, will display and provide education resources at the 2014 CONEXPO-CON/AGG trade show. The event takes place in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 4-8, 2014. Holcim's senior technical service engineer and Fellow of the American...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.