Latest Hollywood, Los Angeles, California Stories
Newly released self-guided e-tour, Walking With Dead People — Hollywood, gives Los Angeles tourists an economical way to explore Movieland´s most famous neighborhood. Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) July 15, 2012 Author and former Hollywood tour guide Mary-Beth Brophy has two passions: local history and cheap travel. “I love exploring new cities, but I can´t always afford to sign up for pricey guided tours,” says Brophy. “So I usually do a lot of research...
Hollywood vacation rentals & home swaps are in high demand on http://www.bobzio.com. Bobzio.com is offering free listings to Hollywood California vacation rental owners and other high demand resort locations. Owners get high end perk package with each listing at no cost. Hollywood, California (PRWEB) March 18, 2012 Hollywood California Vacation Rentals are in high demand on http://www.bobzio.com. Bobzio.com is a co-op of vacation rental owners, home exchanges and area services....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.