Latest Hologic Stories
Free seminar on Wednesday, August 28 includes a jeans fall fashion show along with a tour of Florida Hospital Tampa’s Breast Care Center and the new 3D mammography (Tomosynthesis) technology. (PRWEB) July 31, 2013 Florida Hospital Tampa presents “Know Your Genes,” an informative presentation on the role heredity plays in overall wellness, disease prevention and how to minimize risks and the benefit of new 3D mammography, also called tomosynthesis. The seminar, followed by a jeans...
Alpha Source, Inc., a multi-vendor medical equipment repair parts distributor and battery pack manufacturer, hires Dan Miller as Director of Sales to head domestic and international sales strategies. Miller has 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry, with over 18 years spent in sales and management related roles. Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) July 23, 2013 Alpha Source, Inc., a Milwaukee-based medical equipment parts distributor and battery pack manufacturer, announced that Dan Miller...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.