Latest Holographic grating Stories
Kyoto, Japan, Oct 15, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - On October 16, Shimadzu Corporation will launch the new customizable 'LA series' of planar diffraction gratings for laser systems. Diffraction grating elements for 633 nm to 1064 nm waveband with 1600 lines/mm, exhibit a diffraction efficiency of 98% - the highest in this category of technology. This feature is important for expansion and compression of laser pulses for light sources used in laser processing. The gratings can also be used in...
For many years, researchers have looked to develop organic materials as a reliable and cost effective replacement for inorganic materials in optical devices. The development of highly functionalized optical devices using photonics instead of optoelectronics has highlighted the need for greater control over the manipulation of optical signals. Photo-control of molecular orientation of polymer materials is of great interest for the development of highly functionalized holographic optical...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.