Latest Holy Ghost Fathers Stories
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A team from Duquesne University's MBA Sustainability program placed second in an inaugural world competition in Davos, Switzerland, based on a case study to improve sustainability operations at an international oil and gas company. The first Corporate Knights-Schulich Business for a Better World case competition narrowed the field from 28 teams worldwide to five in the first two rounds. Three teams of students--from Duquesne, the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.