Latest Homewatch CareGivers Opens Stories
Homewatch CareGivers, the largest and most experienced international franchise provider of full-service, in-home care for people of all ages, has opened its newest international location in Panama City, Panama, making it the sixth worldwide location for the company, announced Leann Reynolds, president, Homewatch CareGivers (www.homewatchcaregivers.com). The new office is owned by Luis Osborne and Gabriela Gonzales, who together also own and operate Homewatch CareGivers in Costa Rica,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.