Latest Hong Kong University of Technology and Science Stories
In a blow to science fiction writers and daydreamers all over, it appears that the hopes of building a time machine may be dashed once and for all, reports the Los Angeles Times (LA Times) and other media outlets. Physicists at the Hong Kong University of Technology and Science have just proved that no machine will ever allow a person to travel through time because time travel is flat-out impossible and beyond the limits of the physical laws of the universe. Until now, it was thought that...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.