Latest Honglei Chen Stories
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that some 350 million people worldwide suffer from one form or another of depression. To bring that figure to a more US-centric representation, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1 in every 10 American adults report having the disorder. While depression most likely has a myriad of possible causes, a new study, authored by Honglei Chen, MD, PhD, of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.