Latest Hooke College of Applied Sciences Partners Stories
Microscopy session inspires teachers to integrate microscopes into school curriculum. Westmont, IL (PRWEB) June 13, 2013 The Hooke College of Applied Sciences (HCAS) is participating in Aurora University´s Workshop Institute Program 5 (WIP5) on June 13-14. The two-year STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Workshop, “Developing Models and Carrying Out Investigations in STEM,” is funded by the State of Illinois Math and Science Partnership Grant and is...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.